Process initiation comes with many traps. Unclear responsibilities, too much attention to detail, unpleasant decisions, historically grown peculiarities, claims to power – process mapping quickly becomes a time-consuming discussion without result.
Our process definition workshops ensure that
- processes are defined as clearly as necessary – but no more,
- knowledge, opinion and different ideas of the respective specialists are combined quickly,
- a shared view of the processes is found,
- fast and unique decisions are made,
- processes are documented clearly and understandably.
You are the experts for your processes – and we help you describe them efficiently.